PRINCIPLE ISSUES REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
MG Pricing Consultancy Limited needs to process the personal data that is requested from you during your navigation and use of the website: mgpricing.com (hereinafter, the “Website”), in order to:
- To offer you different channels to contact us and request information.
- To enter into a contract with you or take necessary steps to enter into a contract to offer you the mgpricing services.
- To offer you, where appropriate, products and services that may be of interest to you through electronic means.
In any event, mgpricing will strive to keep this information secure and confidential with appropriate controls and in accordance with current regulations on personal data protection.
At any time you can exercise your rights under the data protection regulations or ask any questions you may have about the processing of your data by contacting mgpricing by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, MG Pricing Consultancy Ltd is the “data controller”. This means that MG Pricing Consultancy Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is protected.
2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data will be processed by MG Pricing Consultancy Limited incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 11099130 whose registered office is at 35 Westgate, Huddersfield, United Kingdom, HD1 1PA and email: email@example.com.
3. WHAT DATA DOES MGPRICING COLLECT?
mgpricing collects the information that you provide to mgpricing through the means that are made available on this Website. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Name and, if applicable, surname;
- contact Information such as email address;
- as well as any other data you include in the communications you send to mgpricing;
4. HOW DOES MGPRICING COLLECT DATA?
mgpricing collects the information in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or though any other means.
5. WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us for the following reasons:
- To answer your requests. The main purpose of the processing of these data will be to answer your questions, provide requested information, and, if necessary, to follow up with you;
- To email marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
- To participate in mgpricing recruitment processes. In the event that you send to mgpricing your CV, mgpricing will process your personal information to initiate, if applicable, a recruitment process for an eventual hiring and to keep track of it;
We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. I f you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see section 8 below)
For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
- Soft-op-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details bout a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under “soft-opt-in” consent, we will take you consent as given unless you opt-out
- For other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we’ll provide
- If you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw you consent, see the section 8 below.
6. TO WHOM DOES MGPRICING TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Generally, mgpricing will not communicate your data to third parties. We may share your Data with the following groups of people:
- our employees and/or professional advisors;
7. HOW LONG DOES MGPRICING KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
8. WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS YOU CAN EXERCISE AS AN INTERESTED PARTY?
You can exercise the rights guaranteed by law in relation to the processing of your personal data by contacting mgpricing by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any request for rights that mgpricing receives will be resolved as soon as possible and, in any case, within a maximum period of 1 month from the date of receipt. In some cases, it will be necessary to request a copy of your identity card or other identification document if it is necessary to verify your identity.
We have listed the privacy rights for several jurisdictions below, but we understand you may have additional rights in your jurisdiction. You may contact us directly at any time about exercising your data protection rights. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
8.1. European Economic Area (EEA) and United Kingdom (UK) Individuals
- Right to withdraw consent – You may revoke your consent in relation to all processing based on it at any time. However, withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
- Right to access – You have the right to know what data is being processed, if any, and, if so, to obtain a copy of it, as well as to obtain information concerning: (i) the origin and recipients of the data; (ii)the purposes for which they are processed; (iii) whether there is an automated decision-making process, including profiling; the data retention period; and (iv) the rights provided for by the regulations.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or, where appropriate, if mgpricing is no longer authorised to process them.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Rights to restrict our use of your Data – You have the right to restrict the processing of your data in the following cases: (i) When you have requested the correction of your personal data during the period in which mgpricing verifies the accuracy of the data; (ii) When you consider that mgpricing is not authorized to process your data. In that case, you may ask to restrict their use instead of requesting their erasure; (iii) When you consider that it is no longer necessary for mgpricing to process your data and you want to keep them for the purposes of exercising or defending claims, (iv) In cases where there is processing based on mgpricing’s legitimate interest and you have exercised your right to oppose it, you may ask to restrict the use of your data during the verification of the prevalence of such interests with respect to your own
- Right to object – You have the right to object at any time to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this email address: email@example.com.
Remember that, at any time, and in the event that you consider that mgpricing has infringed your right to the protection of your data, you may address the corresponding Control Authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
8.2. California Privacy Rights
If you are a California consumer, you have the following rights:
- The right to know what personal information is being collected about you.
- The right to know whether your personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- The right to say no to the sale of personal information.
- The right to access your personal information.
- The right, in certain circumstances, to delete the information you have provided to us.
- The right to equal service and price, even if you exercise your privacy rights.
Request for Information and Deletion. California consumers have the right to request, up to twice in a 12-month period, that a business that collects personal information about the consumer disclose to the consumer the information listed below for the preceding 12 months. We have the right to request verification of your identity for all requests for information.
- (1) The categories of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
- (2) The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- (3) The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- (4) The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
- (5) The categories of personal information that the business sold about the consumer and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold.
- (6) The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about the consumer for a business purpose.
- (7) The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
To make such a request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information. California consumers have the right to opt out of the sale of the consumer’s personal information.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. However, under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), some sharing of personal information necessary to provide you with personalized ads may be considered a “sale,” even if no money is exchanged, such as our use of DoubleClick cookies, Facebook Pixel, and similar technologies. No cookies apply to this Website.
Third Party Marketing. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. We do not share your personal information to third parties for this purpose.
9. HOW DOES MGPRICING GUARANTEE THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR INFORMATION?
The security of your personal data is a priority for mgpricing. For this reason, mgpricing has implemented reasonable security measures for the efficient use and processing of the personal data provided by the user, safeguarding the privacy, confidentiality and integrity of the data and making use of appropriate technical means to avoid the alteration, loss, unauthorized access or processing of your data, according to the state of technology at all times.
Consequently, mgpricing complies with the recommended security standards to protect them. However, it is impossible to guarantee total security due to the nature of the Internet and because there may be malicious actions by third parties outside mgpricing’s control.
mgpricing undertakes to act quickly and diligently if data security is threatened or compromised.
If you wish to obtain more information about the regulations that assist, protect and establish your rights, mgpricing makes available to you the laws that have inspired this policy and are relevant to you. Please note that you may have additional rights in your jurisdiction, and that different laws may apply to you.
- General Data Protection Regulation EU 216/679
- California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018
- California “Shine the Light” Law
11. POLICY CHANGES
12. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions or comments, or if you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please contact us at: email@example.com